Insolvency Administrator – Milton Keynes and London Roles
Insolvency Administrator opportunity
We have job opportunities for Insolvency Administrator roles in our MILTON KEYNES and LONDON offices.
As an Insolvency Administrator, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of insolvency cases, being the first point of contact to external parties, liaising with directors, creditors and solicitors, investigations into complex matters including asset tracing within insolvencies, and administrative duties. Career progression for the right candidate is possible as this is something we value highly at Opus.
- Previous experience (ideally minimum 3 years) managing cases within a leading practice or boutique environment
- Experience of case management: CVLs, MVLs, ADMs, WUCs, CVAs, BKYs and IVAs
- Evidence of handling relatively complex cases
- Proactive attitude
If you are an Insolvency Administrator looking for a new challenge or that next career step and are interested in being part of a fast growing business, then please click below to apply. Please include your CV and a covering letter.
Salary is competitive (market rate). It is based on experience and salaries are reviewed annually in the business. The list of additional benefits within the package include:
- 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Life assurance cover of 4 times salary
- Study support for professional qualifications
- Excellent prospects for career progression
- Pleasant and friendly office environment
This is an immediate requirement. Please show your interest by applying straight away and include your CV and a covering letter in your email.