Opus Creditor Services is a well-established part of the Opus Business Services Group, servicing the requirements of our commercial, industrial, professional services, banking and public sector clients. Our team has extensive experience in this highly specialised service offering stretching back over many years.
Our Creditor Services offering is bespoke to each client’s needs and requirements. It provides a range of facilities for clients, including but not limited to the following:
- Insolvent claims portfolio management and reporting, generating increased dividend returns.
- Comprehensive and professional coverage of ANY Creditors’ Meeting convened in the UK under the insolvency legislation.
- Local Authority debt recovery assistance, resulting in increased returns from legal and recovery action.
- Debtor portfolio management with up-to-date reporting.
- Pre-litigation reviews and advice.
- Bankruptcy advice (either to debtors or creditors).
- Compulsory liquidation advice (either to debtor companies or creditors).
All of these services are designed to assist our clients by alleviating the administrative burden imposed on creditors by the insolvency process. Even more importantly, we aim to be proactive in ensuring that wherever possible, formal insolvency can be avoided and the debt recovered in full.
In certain circumstances, formal insolvency is unavoidable. This is also where Opus Restructuring can help. Even if we are not appointed as the insolvency practitioners to the debtor, we will ensure that the position of our clients is protected and seek to use our experience and expertise to maximise their recovery.
We also run regular insolvency workshops to ensure that our clients have an understanding of the various processes involved in a formal insolvency.
In the first instance, please contact us at any of our offices or via email at email@example.com to discuss our services or alternatively call or email your existing Opus partner contact, who will be glad to assist.
Our Head of Creditor Services writes for Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring… Read More »